Terms & Conditions
Reading Tango Festival is organised by Reading Tango Club and the London Tango Academy (the “Organisers”). “We”, “our” and “us” refers to the Organisers.
Reading Tango Festival Rules
- By making a booking or attending the Festival you are deemed to have accepted these Rules.
2. The right of admission to Reading Tango Festival and any of its milongas or workshops is at our discretion.
3. We reserve the right to amend or cancel part of the programme at any time without notice. In the event that we are unable to run a workshop or milonga, at our option, we will either refund part of the payment made or offer alternative opportunities to dancers.
4. If you cancel your booking before 15th May 50% of payments made will be returned. Cancellations after 15th May will not be eligible for refund. However, if you are unable to attend the festival because you test positive for Covid 19 we will refund monies paid provided proof of a positive PCR test is provided.
5. Participation at the Reading Tango Festival is at your own risk and the Organisers
and its volunteers and agents cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury incurred as a result of attending an event.
6. The Organisers do not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
7. The Organisers are not responsible for any expenses incurred if an event is cancelled or delayed.
8. By attending the Reading Tango Festival you are consenting to the filming, photography or sound recording of you as a member of the audience and the use of such material for non-commercial purposes, and for commercial purposes as well in the case of the Organisers, teachers, DJs and sponsors.
9. You may take photos at the Reading Tango Festival for non- commercial purposes. You should not use photos for commercial use or take video recordings of workshops or milongas without prior permission from the Organisers.
10. We reserve the right to ask dancers to leave an event, without any refund, at our discretion, for reasons that include but are not limited to:
Abusive behaviour, harassment, or other antisocial behaviour
Behaviour that compromises the safety or enjoyment of other dancers
Symptoms of a transmissible illness
Possession of illegal substances
1. This website (“Site”) is operated by Reading Tango Festival. By accessing any part of this website you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not use the Site.
2. We do not guarantee the uninterrupted availability of the Site. We may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
3. Material included on the Site is intended for information about Reading Tango Festival only. Nothing on this Site constitutes advice, recommendation or endorsement by us about any third party.
4. You are welcome to operate a link to this Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation nor suggests or implies any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Site at any time.
5. All text, logos, images, templates, layouts and information on the Site are the property of the Organisers (unless provided by third parties). You may print, copy, or download extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site belonging to the Organisers for your own personal use, but not for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
6. No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Site may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
7. The Organisers use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is clear and accurate; if you do not think it is clear or accurate, please let us know as soon as possible.
8. We, our agents and volunteers, expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use, or inability to use, the Site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, errors, omissions, misrepresentations, out of date or incomplete information, delays, viruses, other harmful components or otherwise.
10. We reserve the right to modify any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. In all matters relating to the Site and to your attendance at Reading Tango Festival English law shall apply and you hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last Updated April 2022